Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Beginning

In oh, so many ways. First, welcome to my new blog. I will continue to post to my others, but this one shall be reserved for more focused thoughts on God, church, life, and all thoughts pertaining to, but not limited to, God, church, and life.
(wow, that was a big, complicated sentence)

Second, welcome to a new year! '08 is gone and '09 has arrived! May God bless you and keep you in the new year, and may He cause his face to shine upon you.

Third, my time at the radio station has been dramatically cut. When the economy bottomed out in October, so did ad revenue, and so did the funds for my salary. So, no more morning show, and no more headaches and major responsibilities at the station. Scary? Most definitely. Exciting? You have no idea. I now have been given the time to pursue those things that I know God wants me to pursue, and to discover other things He may want me to do, as well. It also will allow me time to work with my father, which will be a treat and hopefully a viable means to support the family until these other developments really take off.

So, please pray for us as we enter this new, exciting, scary season in our life. Also, I will keep you on the mailing list from Sounds From the Batcave (if, indeed, you were on it) for this blog, unless you tell me otherwise. If you would like to be added, please let me know.

Thanks for your prayers and support, and be encouraged!

2 comments: