Monday, March 23, 2009

Long Days = A Long Time

Several thoughts are running through my head at 4:45 in the morning:
  1. it's been a long time since a posted
  2. that's because I've been working 10 - 12 hour days the past 3 weeks
  3. oh yeah, going in to the radio station between 5:30 and 6 (a.m.) then working at CellularPlus until till 6 (p.m.) and some days working the sound at ACF for band practice and what-not till 9-ish
  4. I've got a lot I want to post about
  5. been working on new music
  6. got a new guitar
  7. celebrated my 11th wedding anniversary
  8. I need to lose some weight
  9. I need to go get in the shower
  10. I love my new job
  11. God has really given me a grace for getting up so early in the morning
  12. Wyoming sounds like a cool place to live
  13. I love my wife
  14. I love my kids
  15. I love my parents
  16. I love my friends
  17. I love how many times I'm writing I love something
  18. (but I really do love all those people)
  19. I still need to go get in the shower
  20. I wanted to round my list of thoughts off at 20 - so I did

Ciao

0 comments: