Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Wife's 30th Birth-Weekend!

My wife, Bridget, turned 30 this past Friday, and boy, did I get her good! What started out so fun but small turned into an elaborate 3 day adventure! You don't understand how hard it was to not let anything slip during the week. My friends and I tried a couple of times, but luckily, we caught ourselves and were able to give Bridge the surprisiest birthday party ever! (Yes, I made that word up.) Thank you to all the parties involved in helping to plan and participate in such a wonderful weekend. For the low down on the hoe down, check it out here.







(my beautiful bride)

1 comments:

  • Anonymous

    Oh yes! What a delightful post about a delightful day in the life of a wonderful couple!
    This earthly world needs more positive energy and joy like this. Thanks for sharing with us!