Wednesday, February 18, 2009

iLog 2009: Day 17

Tuesday

Finally, a good day of working on music. We've formulated the list for the CD, and it's taken a little while, but I finally feel comfortable working again with my music production software. For further music updates, check out Sounds From the Batcave.

In other news, had a good day overall. I had some new thoughts pop into my head concerning the radio station, so I'm currently praying through them to see if it is indeed God speaking or my flesh.

For whatever reason, my mantra right now is Joshua 24:15. From the New King James:
15 And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day
whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the
other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Whom do you serve? Be encouraged.

Soli Deo Gloria

0 comments: