Tuesday, February 10, 2009

iLog 2009: Days 8 & 9

The month continues, and the immersing gets a little deeper each day. I was hoping for more of a dive right in type of thing, but instead we're easing our way into it. We're getting there.

Day 8: Sunday
Gathered with the church of ACF, ate lunch, napped, and worked some more in the Batcave. Seriously, I will post pics on my other blog, but I've got to take some, first. We've got the room looking extremely cool and put together the last bookcase. I can't wait to get to start using it.

Day 9: Monday
Worked at the station, the boys were dropped off later in the morning, because Princess had a doctor's appointment. The boys and I took my guitar to a local music store, because it turned out that the neck had bowed back. They are going to keep it for a week so that they can make sure everything adjusts properly with the humidity and other various things. Came home and napped. My final Musician's Friend shipment came in: my new sustain pedal for the keyboard and my new reference monitors (speakers). The speakers look sharp! The sustain pedal works! I then had to return to the station for Bids For Bargains. We then removed old furniture to make way for new that's supposed to be delivered today! I then went to praise band practice, came home, moved more furniture, delivered a chair to a buddy's house, and went to Walmart for medicine and a new rug.

Should start to have more "spiritual" things to report soon. And music. Hang with me.

0 comments: